Wine Cooler Repair Stafford Authorized Service
Wine Cooler Repair Stafford Expert Appliance Repair Pasadena specializes in all types of Wine Cooler and Gold Wine Cooler repairs. If your Wine Cooler is having problems like the wine cooler is not staying cool, wine cooler stopped working then call Expert ASAP! We’re the repair company that can make same day appointments and save your valuable wines! Expert Appliance Repair Stafford will have your Wine Cooler repaired or serviced in no time. We understand that your wines can have value and will be at your home faster than any of our big name competitors who take your business and trust for granted.
Wine cooler refrigerators are designed for short-term storage, making them ideal for keeping handy the wines you plan to drink within a few months.
2. Wine cooler refrigerators are a popular choice among beginning collectors, as well aficionados looking for supplemental storage.
3. We recommend outfitting wine coolers with a hygrometer to monitor humidity level. Refrigeration tends to lower humidity, which can dry out corks if left unchecked.
4. Buy big. Most wine collectors find that their collections grow quickly and that they often underestimate the wine refrigerator capacity they require.
5. Expect to find wine refrigerators with chrome/wire racks and wood racks. Generally speaking, coolers of higher quality are fitted with wood racks.
6. Slide-out shelving is a convenient feature that makes restocking your wine refrigerator much easier.
7. If you’d like to store both red and white wines in the same wine cooler, we offer a variety of dual zone refrigerators designed for this purpose.
8. Consider how visible your wine cooler will be before you buy. There’s no sense paying a premium for a nice-looking option if you plan to keep it in the garage and out of sight. On the other hand, if you plan to have it on display, presentation is worth a premium.
9. When checking the capacity of our wine refrigerators, look for options that can accommodate magnum bottles. These will fit slots that are 3.75 inches wide. Standard slots measure 3.25-3.5 inches wide.
10. Four keys to successful wine storage are constant temperature between 55 and 57 degrees F, humidity levels between 50 and 70 percent, darkness to prevent damage from fluorescent and ultra-violet light, and a stable environment free from agitation to preserve flavor and bouquet. And remember, if your appliance goes kaput call Expert!